Skip to main content
Keller Tiemann
Co Founder
Asked a question 10 months ago

My sister is a physical therapist from India looking to apply for PTA license. What steps should she take to obtain PTA license in Texas?

Where am I?

In Ask Allied Health Programs® you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

The APTA offers guidance that foreign educated physical therapy professionals should follow that can be found here:

Each state also offers its own set of regulations over physical therapy professionals. Texas provides information for foreign trained PT professionals on this page:

One of the requirements will involve an English test and there are additional requirements as well as more details on each at the links above.

I hope this helps, good luck to your sister!