Skip to main content
Keller Tiemann
Co Founder
Asked a question 10 months ago

Can a person specialize in PT for spina bifida patients?

Where am I?

In Ask Allied Health Programs® you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Yes but it will be harder to find these specialists.

I'd recommend searching for spinal doctors and clinics and then reaching out to them for PT recommendations as one place to start searching for PTs who specialize in spinal conditions like spina bifida.

I would also recommend checking out this resource to learn more about PT for spina bifida patients:

Related Questions